Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RELEASE]The super awesome admin application!

3 posters

:: General :: The lounge

Go down

[RELEASE]The super awesome admin application! Empty [RELEASE]The super awesome admin application!

Post by HiGH Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm

So guys, I'm writing an application to send RCon commands to a server remotely, and possibly b3 commands. This will be useful for Xes and the other RCon users. Basically it allows you to send the normal commands you would in game.. But without having to go into the game! So an example would be:
kick HaxNoob12369
Response: 'Kicked HaxNoob12369'

EDIT: Got a working copy for the RCon users to use! As I don't have the RCon I can't test at the moment, the ports could need adjusting.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?o0lwh7sie6kluf4
How to use: Launch, enter IP (without port) and RCon password, then enter command and press send.
In case we have paranoid people here, this has no viruses, as I just wrote it! D'oh!

Last edited by HiGH on Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Released Code!)
HiGH
HiGH
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 14

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]The super awesome admin application! Empty Re: [RELEASE]The super awesome admin application!

Post by Markinho Tue May 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Read ingame chat too?
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 40

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkinhoUrT

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]The super awesome admin application! Empty Re: [RELEASE]The super awesome admin application!

Post by HiGH Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Probably not actually, unless there's some b3 plugin response class for that..
HiGH
HiGH
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Tue May 01, 2012 11:47 pm

if we can use b3 commands,it will be useful to me that cant play urt atm. :p
at least i can be an admin while playing another game lol
also,try to make it to read ingame chat,or people monitoring the server cant kick/warn people that are saying shits
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

1337 Pointz : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down