Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like to re-join the clan:)

+10
Markinho
IceSeeK
HiGH
Gim
C.Jay
Lyric
Khair
Radeon
nonolelion
Mystic
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Would like to re-join the clan:) - Page 3 Empty Re: Would like to re-join the clan:)

Post by Hiroh Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:21 am

Just because no one posted something,doesn't means that you can't post something interesting here.
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

1337 Pointz : 21

Back to top Go down

Would like to re-join the clan:) - Page 3 Empty Re: Would like to re-join the clan:)

Post by Xesya Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Mystic wrote:The thing is, Rade didnt tell me "billions" of times to tell if any absence, and ive been on the server, ask Nana i played with her a few times like the 5 days ago or something, im not gonna be on here everyday or on server everyday cause im revising, sorry but anyone who runs a clan when you have to be on the server and website everyday is ridiculous, once a week would even be fine, and theres nothing to check on here anyway, theres not normally any activity when i went on here, all i do is go on site, scroll down see no posts and come off, whats the point of staying on a forum with no posts?

lol man... I run a clan which participates in CB & UZ and have absolutely no problem with getting on the forum daily.. I even connect on my IRC bouncer through my phone and also visit the forum through it, it's really no big deal at all.

You don't wanna visist forum, server and irc, whats the point of staying on a clan then?

Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3