Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like to re-join the clan:)

+10
Markinho
IceSeeK
HiGH
Gim
C.Jay
Lyric
Khair
Radeon
nonolelion
Mystic
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Would like to re-join the clan:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would like to re-join the clan:)

Post by Radeon Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 am

Would like to re-join the clan:) - Page 2 Shot0018

Swearing doesn't help your position
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Would like to re-join the clan:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Would like to re-join the clan:)

Post by Mystic Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:21 pm

That Swageh guy isnt in my clan, he's stealing the tag, i havnt accepted anyone called Swageh so, youve got it all wrong.
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 pm

His IP was 71.63.54.204
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 am

Whats that got to do with that swageh guy stealing my clan tag?
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:35 am

Mystic wrote:Whats that got to do with that swageh guy stealing my clan tag?

lmao, maybe it's one of your clan members aliasing and still using the tag.. I suggest you or HiGH check server logs for this guy and you check IP's on your site.

There was also [WS]Aluke (not entirely sure , if thats his correct nick), who was clearly aimbotting and admitting it. He said something like: "Sorry, usually I only wallhack, but my mouse is buggy and I have to use aimbot, cuz I can't aim properly."

I can get you logs from that server, if you wish. Both were also talking about you as WondeR, when I asked what WS does stand for. I thought it may be a coincident, that it's the same tag as yours or so.
I suggest you to be more picky chosing members and not to recruit on pub servers/ don't accept everybody applying. Reputations are fucked up very fast in this game, as you seen in the past. (:

Nonetheless, all the best for your team.
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by IceSeeK Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 am

the only thing they have to do for being a clanmember is register an post an apply maybe u should first check their skills and play witht hem for a while so u know who are in ur clan
IceSeeK
IceSeeK
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 am

There has been a few people stealing the WS tag, but i also think there is another WS clan i didnt know about when I created WS , i dont hack, none of MY clan members hack, i dont give out hacks, i dont allow them to hack as you said radeon, if im not on the server then i cant do nothing about it can i? You've made a mistake in my opinion, maybe we should of had talks before HiGH had to give me the news Via Facebook...
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

Back to top Go down

Post by IceSeeK Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

and i think its not all about the hack.
its also about ur inactivity since u got ur own clan.
IceSeeK
IceSeeK
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 am

"To give me the news via facebook"

This means otherwise you wouldn't have checked it. That's the first point radeon evoked.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

1337 Pointz : 56

http://traduzic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HiGH Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 am

I agree with Gangsta. You would have had no idea that you've been kicked from the clan. Although I feel that it's a bit harsh to just kick him from the clan. As far as the server goes it's using 1/10th of resources, so I guess I'll leave it up for the time being.
HiGH
HiGH
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Mystic, I have no problem with you and I don't think anybody else in the clan has.. you're still more than welcome to hang around here and on the server, it's just your membership that has been revoked. That said, forum activity can lack, that's not the point, in the end it'll always be just a game.

Having a cheater.. eh.. happens to the best. Only thing you can do is kick/ban him from everywhere you can, cut losses and move on. No big deal actually, there just has to be a strict way to handle such incidents.

What I personally dislike to see is, that I feel like Wonder's Soldiers is a copycat of Radeon's Heroes. I mean, come on, leaders nick, plus Heroes/Soldiers sounds pretty much the same to me. Also the concept you offer your members seems to be exactly the same. There's nothing wrong with making a team for competitive playing and/or something completly different, like something which you don't have here, -=RH=- doesn't covers/offers. Also, I disliked the way you tried to hide it (obviously) and someone had to tell us of its existence, that made me think you felt like it's wrong.

From my expirience it's usual to have a solid member base/community first and build a clan on it. Then you don't have problems like randoms applying and getting in, dealing with hackusations, less drama over all.

All the best for your team anyways, might be a great expirience for you. You should still look out for some support, so it doesn't overcharge you.
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiGH Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 am

Xesya wrote:Mystic, I have no problem with you and I don't think anybody else in the clan has.. you're still more than welcome to hang around here and on the server, it's just your membership that has been revoked. That said, forum activity can lack, that's not the point, in the end it'll always be just a game.

Having a cheater.. eh.. happens to the best. Only thing you can do is kick/ban him from everywhere you can, cut losses and move on. No big deal actually, there just has to be a strict way to handle such incidents.

What I personally dislike to see is, that I feel like Wonder's Soldiers is a copycat of Radeon's Heroes. I mean, come on, leaders nick, plus Heroes/Soldiers sounds pretty much the same to me. Also the concept you offer your members seems to be exactly the same. There's nothing wrong with making a team for competitive playing and/or something completly different, like something which you don't have here, -=RH=- doesn't covers/offers. Also, I disliked the way you tried to hide it (obviously) and someone had to tell us of its existence, that made me think you felt like it's wrong.

From my expirience it's usual to have a solid member base/community first and build a clan on it. Then you don't have problems like randoms applying and getting in, dealing with hackusations, less drama over all.

All the best for your team anyways, might be a great expirience for you. You should still look out for some support, so it doesn't overcharge you.

Yeah, take a look at the forum, it's a complete copy.

+ Your IRC link logs people in as you with FULL OP!
HiGH
HiGH
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 am

Lol, like i said that guy is not in my clan, Tag stealing, and i didnt copy rh clans name or anything, i actually used some of the stuff from a different website other than this and thought of stuff myself, but kicking me out the clan was pathetic, kicked out of a clan for not posting reguarlly...
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:09 am

How can you be a part of a clan if you're not showing that you care about it? When I saw you weren't posting, or even connecting on the forum, i thought you were here for a TAG to wear. A clan isn't a tag, there's a lot of things behind that. If you're not even paying attention to it, I don't know why you should stay in it...
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 am

@mystic: and what if rad asks you to join a pcw or something ?
you won't be here to know that he asked.
inactivity is a reason for kicking out someone.
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

1337 Pointz : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:06 am

The only person who ever asked me for a PCW was Ice, and we had fun with them, we done a few actually, and the only reason i hadnt been posting alot is because i wasnt on the laptop for a few days plus had important revision to do considering i just done my maths, tech, science and English exams.
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:37 am

The pcw thing was just an example.
also,rad said a billion times to tell him about any kind of absence
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

1337 Pointz : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:32 am

The thing is :
You used the same sticky as for rh (that's how i basically found out it was a rh's member)
Coïncidence you might answer to this, let me the right not not believe it.

To get back to the main problem :

You accepted the rules when you posted your apply.
Radeon wrote: Are you willing to stay active on BOTH the forum and server (Forum participation is required above all else)?
It means what it means, and by using the same sticky it's also part of your rules, so why you making a drama ?
You don't stick to the rules, you out.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

1337 Pointz : 56

http://traduzic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HiGH Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 pm

I got booted for being AFK. And now I'm back, it's no biggie, just make sure you're around and tell Rad of any absences!
HiGH
HiGH
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 am

The thing is, Rade didnt tell me "billions" of times to tell if any absence, and ive been on the server, ask Nana i played with her a few times like the 5 days ago or something, im not gonna be on here everyday or on server everyday cause im revising, sorry but anyone who runs a clan when you have to be on the server and website everyday is ridiculous, once a week would even be fine, and theres nothing to check on here anyway, theres not normally any activity when i went on here, all i do is go on site, scroll down see no posts and come off, whats the point of staying on a forum with no posts?
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:23 am

Mystic wrote:go on site, scroll down see no posts and come off

If you know a way of looking for new posts without connecting, please let me know Thumbup
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 am

Radeon wrote:If you know a way of looking for new posts without connecting, please let me know Thumbup

I thought exactly the same.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Markinho Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 am

We talked about your inactivity in members zone exactely a week back and you got kicked in 2 days
I think that if you run a clan and visit facebook is not a big deal to login here and see what's going on, it takes 15 seconds; it's not a ridiculous request at all
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 40

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkinhoUrT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:59 am

Thats what i done marki, come on here , scroll down see no posts and come of strait away, like 5-10 seconds lol..
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

Back to top Go down

Post by Markinho Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 am

You must be blind then
Would like to re-join the clan:) - Page 2 ForumnewdWould like to re-join the clan:) - Page 2 Forumyy
If you look very closely, you can see a new post

Or yea, try to log in before

If you think this method is ridiculous and a clan can survive thanks to poor communication and inactivity I'm sad to tell you WS will lead to nowhere; stop pretending to be treated badly or something, because is not fair toward who gave you the chance to be in a group
You accepted terms and conditions without reading, here is the outcome
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 40

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkinhoUrT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next