Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#Sas`|BoBy`T - $3M - |NxS|Mr.urban - darksigner - Odin

+2
Markinho
Nanalolita
6 posters

:: Rants

Go down

#Sas`|BoBy`T - $3M - |NxS|Mr.urban - darksigner - Odin Empty #Sas`|BoBy`T - $3M - |NxS|Mr.urban - darksigner - Odin

Post by Nanalolita Thu May 03, 2012 6:08 am

Who :
#Sas`|BoBy`T = [SOD]Boby
$3M = [SOD]conviction, who tried to join the rh
|NxS|Mr.urban = He was in my first team if i'm right, the players of darkness. Said he loves me, i was his only love, call me a whore.
darksigner = I don't know him. Lainee will send me his screenshots because i haven't any about him, i wasn't on the server at this moment.

What happenned? Those guys were insulting me, "behind my back", too bad i had my alias... It's not the first time this kind of thing happen. They continued for like one hour?
What about boby? banned once i think. Just read what he says.
What about $3M, conviction? "what the hell is going on? Never made anything!" ... See how he is talking about me?
What about Mr.urban? "I love you, I always loved you."... I never liked him. And now, the first thing he says, is what you can see on the screenshots.
What about Darksigner? I don't know him. He was playing sometimes... I don't know him at all. Just wait for lainee
What about Odin? Says he have been banned, I don't remember about that. But he looks really angry.

One last thing, Lainee was acting like that. I like him a lot, he likes me a lot. There's nothing about him.

http://www.toofiles.com/fr/oip/documents/zip/sasbobytsemnxsmrurbandarksigner.html

Should I stay or leave? Because there's a lot of trouble because of me, and i really, really don't like that.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 22

Back to top Go down

#Sas`|BoBy`T - $3M - |NxS|Mr.urban - darksigner - Odin Empty Re: #Sas`|BoBy`T - $3M - |NxS|Mr.urban - darksigner - Odin

Post by Markinho Thu May 03, 2012 6:39 am

Banned $3m, Mr.urban and Odin (2w)
Not necessary for BoBy imho
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 40

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkinhoUrT

Back to top Go down

#Sas`|BoBy`T - $3M - |NxS|Mr.urban - darksigner - Odin Empty Re: #Sas`|BoBy`T - $3M - |NxS|Mr.urban - darksigner - Odin

Post by Xesya Thu May 03, 2012 9:05 am

I wonder where you get all these faggots from Nana.
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Fri May 04, 2012 3:17 am

Some are from other servers. They were friendly at first... Don't worry, I don't like them anymore.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lainee Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 am

These guys are really yucky ! When there is no rh, the server is always... messy ( im not sure if its the right word).

Yeah, i like Nana a lot Twisted Evil
Lainee
Lainee
Almost there
Almost there

1337 Pointz : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 am

yea, i always come in the server with alias, never with my original name in the beginning, i always see jerks in the server, and after i kicked or warned a few, everybody knows that it is me so i change name in Lyric. I hate those hypocritical noobs .. if you're a real jerk, do have the balls to be a jerk too when there are admins online :>
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Jay Sat May 05, 2012 8:06 pm

hmm nana i told you boby would get a new topic Smile
C.Jay
C.Jay
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down