Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

French people does not know what is flying knfie

+6
Lyric
Gim
Xesya
Hiroh
Markinho
iCOMet
10 posters

:: Rants

Go down

French people does not know what is flying knfie Empty French people does not know what is flying knfie

Post by iCOMet Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:46 am

Hi guys,

remember my admin apply? It was rejected. You say that there are admins online nither in server or IRC channel. So, what i want to say-- no, they are not always online. And this time is exactly such moment. May be you are wondering what is this topic about. So, i'm attaching a demo. Please, please, look it till the end. I really hope, that you can do something with it except of prohibiting flying knifes. Sad

And by the way, when I came to the server, this guys (I don't remember nicknames and clan name but you can see it in the demo) were making a clan stack -- they were all blue (like 3 guys from the clan) VS all others (this is against the rules, right?). I warned them, but they ignored me. So please, please, do something.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1379084/2012_2_27_19_34_45_Wolverine_ut4_turnpike_TS.dm_68

Sincerely yours,
Wolverine

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

French people does not know what is flying knfie Empty Re: French people does not know what is flying knfie

Post by Markinho Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 am

Thanks for reporting, but it's obvious that admins can't be connected 24/7, even if you get rights, there will always be moderation leaks during the day
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 40

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkinhoUrT

Back to top Go down

French people does not know what is flying knfie Empty Re: French people does not know what is flying knfie

Post by iCOMet Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:53 am

I know Marki, but they will be less and less. In my opinion moderators should be from different time zones so they could moderate the server all the time (or pretty close to it).

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:27 am

and arent they ?
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

1337 Pointz : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 am

Looks like not

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:16 pm

First off, I think the fact that ALL UrT players are an example of good manners and patience is worth pointing out.

No, but srsly.. there'll always be some sort of asshattery going on in this game. The main point is that ppl use knife to slash. I have a plugin that kicks those dumbs automatically, but I'm currently not using it, since it's including flying knife. I have to edit it myself and I'm a python-noob and lazy f*ck, but there'll be major changes in the beginning of march regarding b3 anyway, so that'll be clarified soon.
I really need to work on this it seems, from that point kickvotes will be disallowed too.

iCOMet wrote:
remember my admin apply? It was rejected.

Who said it was rejected? It wasn't. We put it on the back burner, since you weren't matching the basic cirterias and we weren't sure if you'd stay active on this forum.
When I looked into your apply I considered the amount of connections, played time and kills as insufficient. To put it in adequate dimensions - players like Perfection did more kills in one day than you in total. Another aspect is that I don't see any demos of cheaters posted here, feel free to check, everybody who has rights on any of our servers has been or is posting demos of cheaters here. At the moment we have approximately 15 active admins, which cover 2 servers, so we're only giving out rights to players who are active, contribute something by posting demos and are reliable.
We already have complaints about mods who overadmin the server, so more admins != less trouble.
I DO notice you play on the servers quite a lot and constantly.

iCOMet wrote:
You say that there are admins online nither in server or IRC channel.
(16:34:33)<wolverine>hi guys
(16:34:39)<wolverine>UAA server needs an admin
(16:34:46)<wolverine>too many asshats there
(16:39:45)<wolverine>favour admins
(16:39:48)<wolverine>where are you?@!
(16:42:38)<Xesya>sup?
(16:42:43)<Xesya>whats the problem?

Took 8(!!) minutes to get a reply, would've probably even been earlier, if you'd have started slapping users.

However, noobs been banned for one week and I hope you get this as well meant advices and explanations. Keep going.

French people does not know what is flying knfie Anit-FaggotryKitten
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Python script? You can give it to i'll try to fix it, 'cause it's one of my favorite languages.

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Gim Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:08 am

what i see on demo it was all red team using slice and Eti kick u without reason. About making clan stack i dont see nothing but i dont understand much about french its hard for me xD
Gim
Gim
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 am

we should add the rule that every user can't speak an other language then english, i'm getting sick of those kids who think that the whole world speaks french, talking french to eveeyone, insult ppl in french.. if it was a rule to only talk english it would be better.
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Markinho Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:13 am

You aren't the first thinking about that, I knew servers with this rule (english or gtfo), but there are and there always will be ignorants: ->failure<-
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:28 am

There is an advertisement set on b3 that says: "Throwing knives ARE allowed."

If needs be, just wait until the advert comes round (should be every 15 mins) and tell the player to look at what b3 is saying.

Also, do you guys think it would be good to add it in French? If so, I would need a good translation *cough* Gangsta *cough* (I'm nub at French) and I'll put it on
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:33 am

Yeah, Rad, that would be the best solution with this rule in french. At least you can use Google Translate or MS Translate to take a french text.

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 am

if even the server speaks to them in french.. how will i ever tell them to stop talking french all the time..
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 am

Lyric wrote:how will i ever tell them to stop talking french all the time..

Simple answer is you can't.

Don't try and stop what you can't - I'm sure that's a quote from somewhere :p
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by R3m* Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 am

F2 if we start making advertisement in french sooner we will be invaded by a wave of french people and it will be impossible to talk im english/moderate the server.

IMHO go english or gtfo

Apart from that we should make another !rules commanf with stuff like don't slash,don't spawn camp ecc
R3m*
R3m*
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Markinho Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 am

Yea, most of them already think it's a french server :@
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:13 am

Didn't i warn you, since dimi is afk, i decided to invade the server with my (noob) french army!
Evil me! muahahaa
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

1337 Pointz : 56

http://traduzic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

Oh how I hate the french...

French people does not know what is flying knfie Ngbbs44c8ea6079780

@R3m, good point... Well if it's a rule enforced regularly then most regulars should catch on and can teach the others.
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gim Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:44 am

Go go go English or gtfo! I love that picture Radeon xD
Gim
Gim
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:06 am

Well yeah i play on a bomb server in which only german and english are allowed- it was translated in both language, so yeah we could set the same rule,as i could translate a msg to tell them english or gtfo but it may decrease the server rank. (Current active members are french and know other players, so they speak french.)

Main point i guess is asking pret to edit the current rules (as he has previously done on testies) to rules which fit to sr8 only. So the admin could show what is not allowed to other players (@rules)

And if you have a pluggin, turn it on xesya, cause disabling kicking vote is worse in my opinion.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nonolelion Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 pm

"Le cou de couteau est interdit, mais le lancer est autorisé"

Don't thank's me

PS Radeon : i like your picture!!! xD (thanks for us)
nonolelion
nonolelion
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:41 pm

man, this ain't french.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down