Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using boots is not allowed

+2
Lyric
iCOMet
6 posters

:: Rants

Go down

Using boots is not allowed Empty Using boots is not allowed

Post by iCOMet Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:30 am

Hi guys,

please move this thread to the right forum if i'm wrong.

R3m wrote me that i cant use boots! Is that truth? I cant see this *rule* either in server rules with !rules command and here in forum. What's wrong guys?

Cheers.

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

Using boots is not allowed Empty Re: Using boots is not allowed

Post by Lyric Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 am

boots IS allowed.
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 am

That's what i told him. But his argument was "You won't use boots or i'll tempban you".

Dear admins, putting rage to players is not cool. Nothing personal, just was surprised.

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 am

and maybe he didn't know it was, so chill out.
now he knows.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

1337 Pointz : 56

http://traduzic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 am

Oh he did, he did...

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:54 am

com, calm down, R3M didn't know it neither i guess, now you both know, relax.
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 am

he told you booting wasn't allowed knowing it was, it doesn't make sense.
So please, calm down.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:08 am

and did you see it was the real R3m? by showing he was admin? 'cause there are like 5 fake R3M* 's on the RH server ..
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by R3m* Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 am

Yes it was me and what i wrote him is that in rules there is written no argue with admins,apart from the fact of the boot being allowed or not he kept saying i'm not listening to you until radeon tell me this is not allowed.
Now i feel like this behave is not good becouse even if i'm wrong i could have been right too.
You wrote i'll post on the forum...well ok do it but untill confirm dont do the saccent and the kid,if i rage is not becouse i "have a bad day" its becouse you are lame.
Ladt thing to point out,if you tipe !rules as you did you see there is nothing written about flying knifes,so anyway you are a liar saying it is

Apart from that i think that boots shouldnt be allowed i see them as a kind of melee arms as slash knife,plus that i stringly believe it ruins the gamemode

sorry if that was a little messed up but i wrote on iphone
Cheers
R3m*
R3m*
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 am

Here we go..

First, be respectful to the guys who doesn't know italian please. Second, i'm not a kid and i can be an old brother to you. Third, you started this mess around the boots 'cause i used it against you and you didn't liked it. That's what you call lame. I totally did nothing wrong.

Regarding !rules -- yes, you are right, there is nothing written there. BUT! During the gameplay there is a warning message being posted by b3 bot with the following text: "Slash knife is NOT allowed but throw IS". I pointed you to this message, you didn't replied me on that.

So let's be clear -- you were NOT right writing this to me and i was not right too trying to argue with you -- i supposed to create this topic without that cr**py conversation in the game as it's totally useless.

Listen, dude -- i just come to this server to play and to relax after the work. And i dont like that admins like you(and only you, as all other guys are cool guys cheers) who doesn't follow the rules make me go against them. I don't freacking want to have this conversation here, I just wanna play with clear rules, ok? I asked many admins about boots and i always got the same answer -- "It's allowed". Even Radeon is using them. Do you really want to prohibit boots on his server? Let Radeon make everything clear, ok?

This server is the only one where boots and flying knife are allowed and that's why people like it. There are a lot of servers where this 2 things are forbidden. If you dont like'em why dont you play on those servers, m?

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by R3m* Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 am

iCOMet wrote:Here we go..

First, be respectful to the guys who doesn't know italian please. Second, i'm not a kid and i can be an old brother to you. Third, you started this mess around the boots 'cause i used it against you and you didn't liked it. That's what you call lame. I totally did nothing wrong.

Regarding !rules -- yes, you are right, there is nothing written there. BUT! During the gameplay there is a warning message being posted by b3 bot with the following text: "Slash knife is NOT allowed but throw IS". I pointed you to this message, you didn't replied me on that.

So let's be clear -- you were NOT right writing this to me and i was not right too trying to argue with you -- i supposed to create this topic without that cr**py conversation in the game as it's totally useless.

Listen, dude -- i just come to this server to play and to relax after the work. And i dont like that admins like you(and only you, as all other guys are cool guys cheers) who doesn't follow the rules make me go against them. I don't freacking want to have this conversation here, I just wanna play with clear rules, ok? I asked many admins about boots and i always got the same answer -- "It's allowed". Even Radeon is using them. Do you really want to prohibit boots on his server? Let Radeon make everything clear, ok?

This server is the only one where boots and flying knife are allowed and that's why people like it. There are a lot of servers where this 2 things are forbidden. If you dont like'em why dont you play on those servers, m?
I cant really see the point of your answer and anyway this will be my last post to you.
"be respectfull to guys who doesnt know italian?" wtf?

-Slash knife is NOT allowed but throw IS". I pointed you to this message, you didn't replied me on that."
You didnt but anyway not important

You where not right writing this to me" yes i am and in good or bad i'm moderating the server

last thing you didnt understand is that its not me that are suppose to change server its you at least and if you are 40 you have a work ornwhatever i dont care i feel much more mature than you in my acts

ps: do you think i give a sh*t if you like me becouse i told you off? Lol chill out
R3m*
R3m*
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:39 am

You didnt but anyway not important
YES, it's important.

i am and in good or bad i'm moderating the server
which means that you can imagine your own rules against existing one? ridiculous.

last thing you didnt understand is that its not me that are suppose to change server its you at least and if you are 40 you have a work ornwhatever i dont care i feel much more mature than you in my acts
what the hell are you talking about?

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:55 am

Please, please please.
There is nothing to argue about. Forget this thing and live your life.
You can't bear each other ? don't talk to him, especially on the forum, this quote fight is lame.

Tip: iCOMet, never say one admin from rh server is nub or similar. never EVER.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 am

Tip: iCOMet, never say one admin from rh server is nub or similar. never EVER.
note, i didn't. read the whole topic again.

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:14 am

"And i dont like that admins like you(and only you, as all other guys are cool guys ) who doesn't follow the rules make me go against them."

You didn't huh ? I'm not expecting an answer, from BOTH of you.
move on
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 pm

*moved to rants*

iCOMet is right, r3m* is wrong.

r3m*, you can't enforce your own rules on the server, you have to apply the rules, which have been made and you know, even if you think they should be different. In general it's not good to threaten someone with a ban, since it can lead to huge discussions like this one. Simply !kick people and if they keep being douches ban them for a period you consider appropriate. Be aware that you might have to justify bans, in case someone complains, so banning should be the last sanction to choose.

iCOMet, of course you are right. I see your point, the situation would be highly annoying for me too, if I was in your place in that moment. I just don't see why you are making such a big deal of this, you weren't banned, right?
I saw you quite a few times on the server and recognize your name, which means something, considering I'm pretty seldom around there lately. One thing to notice is, that you have 7 posts here, 6 complaining about an admin and 1 applying for rights, so people barely know you. According to your post, you kind of provocated this. To sum up in your words..
iCOMet wrote:Nothing personal, just was surprised.

However guys, stop making a mountain out of a molehill. There are easier ways to resolve such issues.
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by iCOMet Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm

I just don't see why you are making such a big deal of this, you weren't banned, right?
right, the only thing i wanted to do is to warn you guys that rem acts like this.
I saw you quite a few times on the server and recognize your name, which means something, considering I'm pretty seldom around there lately. One thing to notice is, that you have 7 posts here, 6 complaining about an admin and 1 applying for rights, so people barely know you. According to your post, you kind of provocated this.
You saw me a lot times on the server. I'm using different nicknames. The most known are 'com', Nevermind, Odin. I applied to the rights 'cause sometimes when there are NO admins online there are a lot of duches online who makes MAP votes, and other forbidden things or just spam with nextmap, kick and cycle votes. It's annoying when you just want to play, really.

iCOMet
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by R3m* Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:19 pm

the discussion we had on the server is much bigger than what has been reported i feel like it's impossible to explain good here,as you made an admin apply you must connect on irc where i think,discussion like that in the future may have a better explanatiOn Smile
R3m*
R3m*
Part of the
Part of the

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:16 pm

iCOMet wrote:I applied to the rights 'cause sometimes when there are NO admins online there are a lot of duches online who makes MAP votes, and other forbidden things or just spam with nextmap, kick and cycle votes. It's annoying when you just want to play, really.
About MAP votes, it's easy to disallow them. The thing is, that if a rcon owner turns the votes off manually, then the allowvote is reset to the one set in the server config. I believe all admins who own the rcon, have enough rights to turn votes off by using b3 anyway, the bot saves the settings, so I set the proper g_allowvote now and in the future we use !pavote on/off.
Usually it's appreciated to raise your postcount by reporting cheaters, not admins Twisted Evil

R3m* wrote:connect on irc where i think,discussion like that in the future may have a better explanatiOn Smile
That also solves your admin problem, there is someone most of the time - link attached below (sometimes even Radeon is there hahaha)

THIS IS A LINK - CLICK ME

Enter name and join chat.
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:47 am

Using boots is not allowed Calm-Down-Bro

Boots ARE allowed, and there's only one reason for it being so - Sometimes you boot by accident. I do it, and I'm sure other players do sometimes. It's extremely hard, if not impossible, to tell if someone is trying to boot or just does it by accident and therefore means it is a rule we cannot enforce without being extremly harsh and unfair, leading to a decrease of server popularity. Having throwing knives allowed is hard enough to enforce, but no boots is too much.

Com, I can see where you're coming from and why you're annoyed at r3m but he is human after all and he is allowed to make mistakes...

R3m, no it is allowed, but I can see why you thought it wasn't and now it's cleared up, this little arguement won't be repeated.

Problem solved, issue over.

/topiclocked
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content