Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to give this sub-forum a sense

3 posters

Go down

Just to give this sub-forum a sense Empty Just to give this sub-forum a sense

Post by Xesya Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 pm

salut,

as the rh members dont have enough interest/time to play on a competitive base or even members and I don't wanna miss the wintercup, but also don't wanna just recruit some noobs, yes, we are picky and proud of it, I founded a new team for UZ. The goal is to have fun and pwn noobs. NOTICE: THIS IS JUST A TEAM, NO CLAN!!

Whatsoever, we'll see how it goes and on which level we will be able to play, depends on the roster, though that doesn't mean skill is the highest priority, it's suppose to be a nice bunch of people and a team.
To now I got one guy who played in div 2 of the CTF league and will play next season in CTF div 1, so he's got some decent skills and Chamonix is in too, for next season. Got some other guys of course, but havent played much with them yet, so I don't count on them and I'm not too sure if they'll stay till next season or only play the cup with us, but all seem to be quite nice headed. I also intend to have like a maximum of 9 active players for the main lineup, so people get used and to know each other and a nice atmosphere is maintained.

However, everybody who's member of rh is welcome to play the cup with me, just talk to me on irc or pm me here. Server and ts3 will be sorted out by the end of next week, pcw's and tactical discussions will start then too.

We already played a few pcw's, but I'm too lazy to upload screens now.

I consider this cup as preparation and fun, also testing players (see how they do in officials), next season we plan to pwn some low div (prolly somewhere between 9 and 12 or so).

I got 4 players set for next season:
Just to give this sub-forum a sense De10iKx16 aka Faby/Ikxie
Just to give this sub-forum a sense Uk10Chamonix aka Heisenberg
Just to give this sub-forum a sense It10Markinho aka Markz0r
Just to give this sub-forum a sense Tr10Xesya aka uknowwho

EDIT: OK! Here you go! PCW vs S&D (Steve & D@X Clan), who play UZ TS div 10 [that's about the level we plan to play on, maybe even lower]
Just to give this sub-forum a sense Shot0014
Just to give this sub-forum a sense Shot0015

Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Just to give this sub-forum a sense Empty Re: Just to give this sub-forum a sense

Post by Retired Rhine Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:10 am

Played against them 2 years ago on UZ CTF Season 6 :p

Who want to have fun and want to get more skill is a good idea to join
Retired Rhine
Retired Rhine
Simply a
Simply a

1337 Pointz : 14

Back to top Go down

Just to give this sub-forum a sense Empty Re: Just to give this sub-forum a sense

Post by 2BaDSoSaD Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 am

if u guys want of me id like to be in that
2BaDSoSaD
2BaDSoSaD
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down