Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pls Ban or make something about this kid!!!

3 posters

:: Rants

Go down

Pls Ban or make something about this kid!!! Empty Pls Ban or make something about this kid!!!

Post by Gim Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 am

hi ppl sry for dont come here a lot but my life now its too much dificult 2 jobs and a baby i dont have a lot of time but when i have some free i play in ur server and u all know that but now i have a problem one guy with the name "TasLixado" since last 2 weaks enter in server all days at night and imediatly start call me hacker and making votes to kick me and insult me and others players pls i need someone to do something or i have to leave the server and leave this game because i love my sr-8 and only play here but now im starting to hate this game because some kids like that. Thx guys xD and like i see thx too for u guys for put me like Official Friend from ur clan xD -=RH=- Forever <3

Kk thx ppl i go make a video and than post here Wink

Last edited by Gim on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Gim
Gim
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Pls Ban or make something about this kid!!! Empty Re: Pls Ban or make something about this kid!!!

Post by No|oN Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:28 pm

haha, well fistly, congratz for your baby :O
Btw, i will see when he will be on the server :p also, don't hesitate to join us in the #RH irc channel to ask for some help if we arent in the server.
If you know any alias of this guy, let us know about them :p
No|oN
No|oN
Digital Artist
Digital Artist

1337 Pointz : 29

Back to top Go down

Pls Ban or make something about this kid!!! Empty Re: Pls Ban or make something about this kid!!!

Post by Gangsta Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:22 pm

it is not in the right forum.

Well, just record a demo, this will be enough.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

1337 Pointz : 56

http://traduzic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down