Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

Go down

*PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING* Empty *PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING*

Post by Radeon Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:55 am

So, you want to join Radeon's Hero's?

Great, but if you could just quickly read through the specifications you need to have to join the clan, that would be awesome Wink

#1. You MUST be able to read and speak basic English, so all members can communicate easily.

#2. The more posts you have the more chance you are likely to succeed - No spam though (Don't have enough posts? Introduce yourself in this forum.)

#3. It is also compulsory that you have least 50 connections to the server(Don't have enough connections? Play on the server more Wink )

#4. Activity is required on the server and the forum. Inactive users WILL be kicked out.

#5. A trial will be held for your full clan membership. Pending members will be alerted of they current application status by myself via their application. All trial members are required to attend a trial session before weekly practices on the private server. Further details will be given about the trial once the application has been approved.

NOTETry to make your application as good as possible. An example of a good application reason is: "I would like to join because I am really friendly with the clan members, I really enjoy the server and I am looking for a new clan experience with some people I am friendly with. I want to look into the clan side of UrT and take things further with my gaming by doing wars against other clans and such."

Right, so it's time to join the clan! Please copy the template BELOW the line, not the above.

Please copy and fill out the following:

--------------------------------------

Your name you use on Urban Terror:

Your real name:

Your real age:

Why would you like to join Radeon's Hero's?

Do you have any skills that you think could benefit the community? (eg. HTML coding, BB coding, map making etc.)

Are you willing to stay active on BOTH the forum and server (Forum participation is required above all else)?

Do you understand and speak good English?
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down