Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really want to be admin, but there must be more mods on the server.

3 posters

Go down

Not really want to be admin, but there must be more mods on the server. Empty Not really want to be admin, but there must be more mods on the server.

Post by WarChicken Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 am

The issue with xesya has been resolved but I keep getting kicked out of the server for no reason.

1 minute ago, there was a player called frozen, he started votekicking me for cheater after I noscoped him.

He was chasing me with a knife which is not even allowed, I turned around and shot him,

It's sad to see that there are no mods or admins online when there should be, people with the ability to !veto are enough actually, to let the cheaters get kicked and the good players stay in the servers.

It's really annoying, I would just like to have fun on a sr8 only server...

WarChicken
n00b
n00b

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Not really want to be admin, but there must be more mods on the server. Empty Re: Not really want to be admin, but there must be more mods on the server.

Post by Gangsta Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:54 am

well, there are enough admins.
I understand, sometimes there are any online, but I prefer that as 5 admins online in the same time.
My pc crashed and I have a fake exam on thursday, so yeah,personnaly, I can't be online.
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

1337 Pointz : 56

http://traduzic.com

Back to top Go down

Not really want to be admin, but there must be more mods on the server. Empty Re: Not really want to be admin, but there must be more mods on the server.

Post by Xesya Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 am

looks like you often get hackused, dunno why...
the problem in your case is:
the command !veto hasnt been added to now, so votes must be veto'd by rcon.
headadmin whos doing b3 config is busy cuz he hosts a few more servers and has a life lol
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum