Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to join The clan ^_^

+9
No|oN
Lyric
HiGH
nonolelion
Gangsta
Markinho
Nanalolita
IceSeeK
Spirit
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I would like to join The clan ^_^ - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to join The clan ^_^

Post by Spirit Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:07 am

Noob,Yeah f*** No ... but i will CHANGE ! Don't worry Very Happy

Spirit
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

I would like to join The clan ^_^ - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like to join The clan ^_^

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:17 am

Spirit, you shouldn't try to make the same as us, admins, because, i can tell you, sometimes, you're wrong. Not that we aren't sometimes, I'm the first to make mistakes, and everyone here know that, but i think you won't admit it easily, and, for me, it's a real problem, because it will end up with something bad one day. I don't know what the others think about that...
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 am

They don't respect the rules, and admins are not always connected, And yesterday i had to make two demo of slasher....

Spirit
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:40 am

It's hard to explain to you. I don't only think about what i said before.. I'm busy for the moment, I'll explain it later.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 am

Ok,go skype

Spirit
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:56 am

So, after a little conversation with our friend spirit, here is what he thinks :

-We are trying to mess up his application.
-Most of time, the admins aren't here AND when we are finally on the server, we are only saying to stop, nothing else, not even a warn.
-He is impatient, can't wait to have an answer to this apply.
-We are finding new reasons to "mess up" is apply' everyday.
-"are you kidding me? tomorrow i caught two slashers. Not even a warn/kick -_-" <= he is asking me how to post demos, you know.
-When i say that irc is made for this : "lol it's made for that? It's why nothing happens"
-When i tell him to ask someone in a case like that, on irc : "to warn him and nothing else?". He wants to ban them for a whole day.

And pure gold :

Spirit : "and you said you were about to permban someone for aimbot/wallhack. Ban them for one week and it will make them calm down" or "one month", and "spectate sometimes" when they come back.
So, we will have to be behind every players all the time. When are we going to play then? Because you know, I like to play too, a lot.

EDIT: Oh, and you are 13.

Enjoy.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by No|oN Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:10 am

Nanalolita wrote:Spirit : "and you said you were about to permban someone for aimbot/wallhack. Ban them for one week and it will make them calm down" or "one month", and "spectate sometimes" when they come back.
So, we will have to be behind every players all the time. When are we going to play then? Because you know, I like to play too, a lot.

Enjoy.

It took you time to respawn dear Jesus Christ!
No|oN
No|oN
Digital Artist
Digital Artist

1337 Pointz : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:11 am

No|oN wrote:It took you time to respawn dear Jesus Christ!

God damn lags...
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:47 am

Lolilol, u are enjoy to post it? So pathetic. and u thinks be an good admins? LOL, u do nothing. U are never connected so the noob can use knife ... and WE CAN'T KICK THEM BECAUSE U HAD TO STOP ALLOWED VOTE !

Spirit
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:56 am

Admins aren't online everytime,and you aren't the one that's telling us if we have to warn/ban someone.All you can do is...
I would like to join The clan ^_^ - Page 2 Deal-with-it-cat

Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

1337 Pointz : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 am

"you're happy because you're sending the conversations? you're all stupid, a proof, when i'll reconnect on the server, I won't be able to, why? because i'll been banned, and you're never doing anything, all of you -_- you're warning everyone..and you feel superior."

-spirit, today at 22:48

Someone have something to say about that?
Try to be kind with the kids they said, it will be cool they said.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 am

Lulz,not arguing with admins is a rule,if he gets a ban,it's his own fault.
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 am

Hiroh wrote:Lulz,not arguing with admins is a rule,if he gets a ban,it's his own fault.

+1 for you Hiroh. Plus saying everything on skype and almost nothing on the forum. Haha.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by No|oN Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:17 am

Ok so i'm gonna make this clear, if you feel like we can't do our work you can just gtfo, we don't need such persons that criticize here.
If you don't like the way we manage this server it's your problem, most of persons deal with it.
More than this when i read such things like there are never admins connected i just want to spit on your face because some persons like me love this game and wasted almost 5 years of their life on it, but those persons have a life too, I didn't really wanted to left this clan but I had to because of my studies and so will do other persons in this clan one day.
I don't fell like you can teach lessons to anyone over here, try to understand that unlike you i'm 17 and you'll learn soon that life isn't a pretty dream in which you can do whatever you want, you have obligations, I guess anyone older than me can tell you this too.

Also, I'm the one that disabled the votes, I got over kicked for no reasons, people troll votes every minutes so I juged it was better like this. If you have any problems with a person on the server, you're free to join the IRC channel that me and some others had hard time to put up back then.

I also saw you said something like we do everything to f*ck up your application, well, learn that you already did it by yourself flaming me and Lyric on the server, what a funny fact that you were the new applicant. (You can say it was a joke, yet I don't find it really funny, I can only play urt on holidays and I don't want such things to bother me when I do).

Good night

Last edited by No|oN on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
No|oN
No|oN
Digital Artist
Digital Artist

1337 Pointz : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:22 am

My "apply" will be refusing now it sure and now

markinho : Votes are disabled because people apparently can't play for fun, we administrate the server in order to allow the biggest part of users to enjoy their time here; obviously there will always be someone unhappy with our decisions, or there would be peace in the world

Spirit: yeah vote disabled = noob ,teamskiller,slasher yeah, very good to play whith them !

Spirit
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 am

admins are here to prevent these
spirit wrote:noob ,teamskiller,slasher...
Sorry if we have a life and can't stay the whole day playing.
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Jay Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:49 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bad dude baaaaaaaaad
to the theme of admins on the server ..... the most small things can be solved through a warn or just through saying to stop so why complain?????? Its normal that admins arent on a server the whole day , we would have no life if we would .........
so wth do you try to join our clan, if you just complain about it ....
C.Jay
C.Jay
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Nana arguing is a rules on the server NOT ON SKYPE ! pathethic....

Spirit
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Markinho Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Do you still want to join?
Markinho
Markinho
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 40

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkinhoUrT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Spirit wrote:Nana arguing is a rules on the server NOT ON SKYPE ! pathethic....

Dude, you're saying that when you're talking about US on skype, i shouldn't talk about it here? Excuuuuuse me Princess!
You think it's pathetic? Tell me how much you can't say what I translated here by yourself. Shy? Scared?
I know some that stayed on the server until they couldn't walk to their beds, just because they thought their help was needed. So you shouldn't say that we aren't here when it's needed, Ok? Everyone here is doing their best on this server for the players.

What's your problem now?
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 am

Vasy tu me saoule , jvais meme plus prendfre la peine de parler englais tellement tes conne salope !

Spirit
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:35 am

"I won't even talking in english anymore, you're so idiot bitch!"

On skype :
"Stop blowing them little girl, She think she is a grown-up because she is sending the conversations, sucker"
My reply :
"You're 13 my kid. 13. You're not going to teach me life. Go back playing with your dolls Princess."
His replies :
"SHUT UP?? C*NT! You're blowing them, BITCH YOUR CLAN IS A 'KIKOO' (haha) CLAN, ALWAYS DOING THE GROWN-UP WITH OTHER PEOPLE, SLUT"
"You're a dumbass, you banned my friend plop for which reason? Hack and you don't have any demo"
"You whore"

I would like to join The clan ^_^ - Page 2 Christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikas Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:36 am

how did u get from ''Spirit joining the clan'' to ''Spirit being the admin''?
Zikas
Zikas
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:45 am

[Zik@s] wrote:how did u get from ''Spirit joining the clan'' to ''Spirit being the admin''?

It's in his head. In HIS head... It's the worse disease ever.. don't touch him..
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am

Bonus : "You haven't understand why there's a bitch on the avatar? It's because they took you for exemple : ))"
sorry double post
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next