Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned -_-'

+9
Nanalolita
Markinho
C.Jay
Lyric
Gramps
Hiroh
Mystic
pretsell
IceSeeK
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

banned -_-' - Page 2 Empty Re: banned -_-'

Post by Mystic Sun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

Rade, ice was pissing around with the rcon before high changed his name?? He came on as 187, sat in spec for ages, came to play and started messing around with it, high said f*ck once or twice and ice muted him?, you obviously dont know how to handle this stuff, ice wrongly had rcon, and therefor thought he was god, he didnt get accepted for admin, , imo, if someone came on to my server and wernt admin, and wrongly messed around with the rcon and pissed everybody off, then i would permban him as Prett did.
Mystic
Mystic
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Jay Sun May 20, 2012 2:00 am

hmm as much i know ice i think he wouldnt use rcon, even if he shouldnt have it, for sh*t like this..........
C.Jay
C.Jay
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by IceSeeK Sun May 20, 2012 2:00 am

xD nice story man but i think we all know high is ur mate so stop defending him.
i was pissing around before he changed his name? ye i muted him after he spammed 10 times f*ck i dont call that pissing around with the rcon and about my alias i play with 187 many times and u knew it was me. cause i changed my alias to iceseek after i told him to stop spamming.

btw mystic if u want to complain come to irc and we will talk
IceSeeK
IceSeeK
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Sun May 20, 2012 2:07 am

I'll need an hour or two to understand whats happening here

I assume, any demos/logs would help me understand

Edit: My oh my, what happened to shoutbox
Gangsta
Gangsta
Zen Master
Zen Master

1337 Pointz : 56

http://traduzic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?4cy5okoab165srt Here's one demo, only 40 seconds long though.

I told you all off for being naughty boys, changed the rcon.... Stop arguing with each other, I don't want to see it. It's over, move on
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RaideR Sun May 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi There,

I am RaideR from TeamFS (see my email i registered with for validation)

While I repect anyone to run a server how they see fit, Gramps, Myself, HavoK (from my clan), Mystic (Gramps Son), High were all on TS3 (mine de.rwbk.net) and having a nice time on your server. Until ofcourse Major Admin abuse was seen. I phoned Pretsell (technicaly i am his clan leader, if |HSO| was active) and since i knew he hosted the server on RH clans behalf, asked him to stop this sillyness so we could have a nice game.

HIGH was provoked, not Ice, he was slapped, muted, kicked. Ok on his return he was indeed nick whoring a little, but in my opinion i would have done the same. Ice was in the wrong here NOT high, and now Gramps doesn't want to join your clan, Mystic will most likely leave also. I dislike the style of administration (sicking up for admin abuse even if clan mates is BS in my eyes) and i certainly wont bring along my friends to servers i dont feel are safe.

Just as a "General" piece of advice... I am the "Head Administrator" for Urban Terror as a game, if i were to abuse my powers of admin like was displayed by ICE then i would effectively ruin the game for thousands of people. This sh*t is childish at best. Admin abuse like this in FS would see me suspending all the powers of the admin and serious words been given out.

I know quite a few RH clan members, but right now my faith and trust that the RH Servers are safe and fair to pay on is not very "high" right now.

Good Luck with your servers!

Best Wishes,

|HSO|RaideR / |it|RaideR / FS|RaideR
RaideR
RaideR
n00b
n00b

1337 Pointz : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by IceSeeK Sun May 20, 2012 8:13 pm

U werent there from the beginning and u think high is telling on ts3 that he was being a d*ck to? The only thing u heard was things that i did wrong and high was not provoked if he started with spamming so i muted then he changed his name and i asked him many times to change it he didnt listen so i kicked him and btw i dunno who told u that he got slapped but i never slapped him the only one who got slapped was me
If pretsell got the chatlog then u can see what happened instead of hearing the story from high, mystic and gramps then u can see its not all my fault and u can see who was provoked
IceSeeK
IceSeeK
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm

IceSeEk, stop trying to argue your point...

I've already said that you were in the wrong, you were the one who acted the worst in this situation.

But because you were never meant to have the rcon, that is the only reason I'm letting you off. It shows me that you can't be trusted with it and it shouldn't be given out so lightly.

You acted like a d*ck, but I've already said it was a mistake and wasn't meant to happen. So shut up, take one and move on

/locked (3rd thread lolololl)
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down