Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3hour ban by xesya

3 posters

Go down

3hour ban by xesya Empty 3hour ban by xesya

Post by WarChicken Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:59 am

I'm warchicken, I have goot stats on the sr8 only server, played alot etc.

I also have been accused for hacking lots of times, also 1 hour ago.

But that's not why I'm banned.

There was a guy firing his psg1 at me on a sr8 only server, I saw Xesya saying in chat: "Omg Psgay!" so I knifed the guy.

Then xesya kicked me for knifing, I came back into the server and I said that I knifed him because he used a psg1, xesya said he didn't know he had a psg1.

So I said that she said it in chat before and that he is a liar, then he got butthurt and he banned me for 3 hours.

It's not the first time I saw Xesya ban players who did nothing wrong, in fact, I saw him do it alot. I don't know how old he is but some players can't handle the responsibility of admin status.

Thanks for reading, also, had a great time on the server when xesya isn't there, with smilez and radeon Smile

WarChicken
n00b
n00b

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

3hour ban by xesya Empty Re: 3hour ban by xesya

Post by Radeon Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 am

Smilez is xesya...

Otherwise, I've seen you on the server many times and you indeed are a very good player.

I hope this doesn't happen again, and hope you are not deterred from the server Smile
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 am

Fine,
My point of view:
I've seen u several times on the server too.. so i know u know the rules, u were knifing some1 and i kicked u, some ppl just dunno knife isnt allowed so i just tell them, not you though.
You reconnected and started raging at me, u told me that guy was using a psgay, i said: "oh soz i didnt know", you called me a liar, admin abuser and noob, i told u i didnt know who was using psgay, i only heard it (sound... ever heard of it?), you continued raging and said u gonna tell radeon.
After all i cant understand how somebody can get that pissed off by being kicked once, i am aware now you havent done anything wrong when i kicked you and im still sorry, i simply did not know it.
i want you to know, that there wouldnt have been any problem if you would have talked to me in a normal way, i admitted my fault by kicking you, after you explained me why u knifed him.
All in all i dont want to argue with you and hope to see you on the server again.
politeness ftw !!
*kiss*
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by WarChicken Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 pm

That's why I think you shouldn't kick people as soon as you think they do something wrong, why don't you kick everybody that looks like a cheater ? Where do you draw the line ?

And I didn't call you a noob nor have I raged nor am I raging now.

And when you said that you didn't now, you actually did lie.

Last thing, why didn't you just type !k 'name' psg instead of !k 'war' knife, when he was wrong BEFORE me ?

I hope this is cleared out.

WarChicken
n00b
n00b

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:31 am

I said i didnt not know WHO was using a psgay, i only heard some1 shooting with it.

I was playing my game and was going to punish the psgayer when I was dead.He didnt kill anyboddy with his gun so i did not know who was using it.

I didnt lie.

Knifing is not allowed, if you knife you deserve to be kicked, you just hurted the rules, it doesnt matters if anybody was wrong BEFORE you, u were wrong too, im just making a point.

-Amen-
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 am

Hmm, I think both were in the wrong, but Xesya has apologized and you have made your point warchicken.

But all's good, it was a mistake and that's that, you're unbanned now.

Topic locked, hope all is sorted Wink
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down