Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Lovecommando

+10
AngelFromHell
Hiroh
Cactus.
Zikas
Lyric
Gangsta
Physics
Nanalolita
IceSeeK
Anaik29
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ban Lovecommando - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban Lovecommando

Post by Nanalolita Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:12 am

"I'm bad at english so i'm saying it in french. Someone says to me "shut up" and people are talking about my mother, do you think I won't do anything? You're banning me, 3hours later he is making the same, there are limits. Now you're banning me because i'm answering but he has nothing, it seems like you waited for me to answer!"

If you were talking about ByMarza, I tempbanned him for this reason. What's the problem? Do you ever check the banlist? I don't think so. Now, before complaingning, try to read what's said on the banlist.
EDIT: Oh and, because you were saying sh*t about me too. As you can see i stayed calm until I had to tempban you.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaik29 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 am

Ouai tu la ban je l'avais vue deja il a commencer a insulter avant que je lui reponde sa faisait au moins 10min tu ne le banniser pas ce n'est pas logique. Et tu me dit ferme ta gueule je suis poli jte repond Very Happy

Anaik29
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

1337 Pointz : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanalolita Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 am

Ban Lovecommando - Page 2 14552995ae

Xesya is right, I should try to ignore that, but when you're reading bad french + a lot of non sense things while having 40° temperature after being sick for days, seriously, you CAN'T do anything else than EXPLODE. I can't even stay on the server to help people, even while being sick, without kids searching a way to argue. You totally deserved it in my opinion. I may be wrong, I may make the bad decisions, but seriously, stop trying to argue, girl.

EDIT: Oh and, good luck trying to be a police officer, I'm wondering how you'll be able to have that job, because i feel like you're not growning the right way.
Nanalolita
Nanalolita
Official friend! yay
Official friend! yay

1337 Pointz : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zikas Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 am

It's obviuse u r not gonna find any solution, this could take forever & btw it's starting to get boring and irritating
... +1 for lock
Zikas
Zikas
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Anaik29 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:06 am

Nana être flic tu me connais pas tu me connais que sur RH et il y a que toi a qui je parle comme sa en admin tant qu'on ne me cherche pas je suis gentille on me cherche je m'énerve c'est tout. Toi tu ma bien énerver quand j'ai commencer à jouer sur RH tu me warn et banniser sans raison alors te plaint pas de mon comportement avec toi.

Anaik29
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 am

i want the official rule on the server, bigtext when join or idc how we tell them, "ENGLISH OR GTFO" everybody is always swearing and talking in french, it's not easy for a no-french admin .. and we considered this rule earlier.
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiroh Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 am

^ Agreed
Hiroh
Hiroh
The
The

1337 Pointz : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Physics Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Frenchies have taken over. Most the time they are swearing in French the only way I know is when Nana or No|On is on.
Physics
Physics
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelFromHell Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:35 am

Not an admin or anything but nana is right and anaik is too irritating and abuses a lot, and i always ask ppl too talk in english *sigh*

p.s.- hope u get well soon nana
AngelFromHell
AngelFromHell
Not so n00b
Not so n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Physics Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 am

Can someone lock this topic? I think Anaik understands it's a power ban and yeah.
Physics
Physics
Pr0
Pr0

1337 Pointz : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by HiGH Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 am

Nanalolita wrote:
Ban Lovecommando - Page 2 14552995ae

Xesya is right, I should try to ignore that, but when you're reading bad french + a lot of non sense things while having 40° temperature after being sick for days, seriously, you CAN'T do anything else than EXPLODE. I can't even stay on the server to help people, even while being sick, without kids searching a way to argue. You totally deserved it in my opinion. I may be wrong, I may make the bad decisions, but seriously, stop trying to argue, girl.

EDIT: Oh and, good luck trying to be a police officer, I'm wondering how you'll be able to have that job, because i feel like you're not growning the right way.

Okay okay okay. We get the fact that you're always ill and all that stuff. But making 200 page long rage threads like this shouldn't happen. You're an admin, it's part of the job. If you get insulted, you ignore it. It's what happens to all admins and good players. So I say, less stupid pictures of troll faces, and more people to moderate the forums. Give us power to lock topics. This sh*t is just stupid, and it's a waste of everyone's time, including Radeons.

+1 For lock -- Good idea Zikas.

Please don't feed the noobs.
HiGH
HiGH
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyric Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 am

+1 for High, don't take UrT too personal, if someone insults you say "okay fine" and play along, f*ck what they say right.
Lyric
Lyric
Part of the
Part of the

1337 Pointz : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Xesya Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Asshattery in UrT?? Doesn't exist!

RH isn't PWB, if you are banned by Powerban you have to contact them to remove your ip. The PWB banlist would've to be removed from the server to get you unbanned and even then you still can't enter any other servers using it. Powerban is the most useful banlist imho, there are 3000 retarded frenchies on it. Like Gangsta said, info and contact can be found here - http://powerban.urban-terror.fr/

That you are banned by PWB doesn't mean you cheated. Atm we have IPv4 which means 4 bytes and 32-bit, so 4.294.967.296 IP's, logically your ISP only owns only a part of it and is forced to give out the same IP several times (at different times ofc). So just reboot router and your problem should be solved.
Otherwise just wait for until ~ 2020, then IPv6 should take place, which is 128-bit and 340.282.366.920.938.463.463.374.607.431.768.211.456 IP's.

Other guy cheats + you have same IP at different time = bad luck.

@Nana: Just make a bind like /bind x say "k". Just respond "k" to anything someone says trying to troll you. Seems you're a favourized target for trolls, cuz you tend to listen to what they say. I never even read chat.
Xesya
Xesya
Radeon's Punk
Radeon's Punk

1337 Pointz : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by No|oN Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Thats also what I do, but with a weird smiley face.
=> thing to do

=> What not to do

=> ?

*I was damn bored... OKAY?!*

Anyway topic is locked and I think everybody learnt his lesson.
No|oN
No|oN
Digital Artist
Digital Artist

1337 Pointz : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Radeon Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:48 am

Locked, I gave you a reason over PM, if you message me for the fourth time about your ban, or create another topic, then I will extend it.
Radeon
Radeon
superadminmuhahaha
superadminmuhahaha

1337 Pointz : 33

http://www.rhclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2